This page is about the meaning, origin and characteristic of the symbol, emblem, seal, sign, logo or flag: Yellow ribbon.
The yellow ribbon represents:
* armed-forces return
* bone cancer / osteosarcoma
* giving prisoners a second chance at life
* endometriosis awareness
* craniofacial acceptance (CCAKids.org)
* remembering Black Saturday Bushfire victims
* Corazon Aquino's death
* suicide-prevention awareness
* Liver Diseases Biliary Atresia.
Asymmetric, Open shape, Monochrome, Contains both straight and curved lines, Has crossing lines.
Category: Awareness Ribbons.
More symbols in Awareness Ribbons:
Many groups have adopted ribbons as symbols of support or awareness, and as a result, many causes often share each color. Some causes may also be represented by more than one color. read more »