This page is about the meaning, origin and characteristic of the symbol, emblem, seal, sign, logo or flag: teal ribbon.
The teal ribbon represents several causes:
* interstitial cystitis and bladder pain syndrome awareness and support
* sexual assault and sexual violence awareness and support
* dissociative identity disorder
* poly-cystic ovarian syndrome awareness and support
* poly-cystic kidney disease
* gynecologic cancer
* ovarian cancer
* myasthenia gravis awareness
* tsunami victims
* congenital diaphragmatic hernia awareness
* anti-bullying awareness
* military sexual trauma awareness
* anxiety disorder awareness
* post-traumatic stress disorder awareness
* A Million Dollar Gift - AMDG - For The Greater Glory of God
* trigeminal neuralgia awareness
Asymmetric, Open shape, Monochrome, Contains both straight and curved lines, Has crossing lines.
Category: Awareness Ribbons.
More symbols in Awareness Ribbons:
Many groups have adopted ribbons as symbols of support or awareness, and as a result, many causes often share each color. Some causes may also be represented by more than one color. read more »