The orange ribbon represents:
* free software awareness/advocacy
* leukemia awareness
* multiple sclerosis awareness
* Self Injury Awareness Day
* malnutrition awareness
* energy awareness in Nigeria
* Kidney Cancer Association
* attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
* paramedics support in Argentina
* reflex sympathetic dystrophy syndrome (RSD) / Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS)
* muscular dystrophy awareness, Harley-Davidson Charity-Fonds supporting children suffering from muscle disease
Asymmetric, Open shape, Colorful, Contains both straight and curved lines, Has crossing lines.
Category: Awareness Ribbons.
More symbols in Awareness Ribbons:
Many groups have adopted ribbons as symbols of support or awareness, and as a result, many causes often share each color. Some causes may also be represented by more than one color. read more »