The black ribbon represents several awareness causes:
* terrorist attacks in Turkey; a sign of mourning for those lost in the terrorist attacks
* Wiccan/Pagan rights and awareness
* 9/11 - This ribbon is a sign of mourning for those lost in the 11 September attack
* mourning and remembrance of the Virginia Tech massacre
* melanoma awareness
* black lung awareness
* transgender hate crime awareness
* awareness for suicide, bulimia, anorexia, self-harm, etc.
*Primary biliary cirrhosis awareness
Asymmetric, Open shape, Monochrome, Contains curved lines, Has crossing lines.
Category: Awareness Ribbons.
More symbols in Awareness Ribbons:
Many groups have adopted ribbons as symbols of support or awareness, and as a result, many causes often share each color. Some causes may also be represented by more than one color. read more »