Real Club Recreativo de Huelva, S.A.D. (Spanish pronunciation: [reˈal ˈkluβ rekɾeaˈtiβo ðe ˈwelβa]) is a Spanish football club based in Huelva, in the autonomous community of Andalusia. Founded on 23 December 1889, they are the oldest football club in Spain, and currently play in Segunda División B – Group 4, holding home games at Estadio Nuevo Colombino, which has a 21,600 capacity.
Team colours are white shirts with blue vertical stripes and white shorts.
It all began courtesy of two Scots, Alexander Mackay and Robert Russell Ross, overseas workers at the Rio Tinto mines, and the club was originally named Huelva Recreation Club. The doctors founded a recreation club in order to provide the mine workers under their care with physical recreation. Then they were invited by Sevilla F.C. to play their first football match.
During the 1910s, the club won 3 non-official Andalusian regional cups, and became the first Spanish side to defeat a Portuguese team, winning against Sporting Clube de Portugal. In 1940, it first reached Segunda División, only lasting however one year and not returning until 1957. Since 1965, the team also began hosting the Trofeo Colombino.