This page is about the meaning, origin and characteristic of the symbol, emblem, seal, sign, logo or flag: green ribbon.
The green ribbon represents several awareness causes:
* Glaucoma Awareness
* depression awareness
* traumatic brain injury awareness and support
* cerebral palsy awareness and support
* aging research awareness
* celiac disease
* Lyme disease
* organ transplant and organ donation awareness
* kidney cancer (also known as renal cell carcinoma) awareness
* environmental protection
* mitochondrial disease awareness
* pedestrian safety
* craniosynostosis awareness (varied organizations)
* bipolar disorder awareness
* Close Down Green Hill / Vivisection Campaign
* support our public school students and teachers
* Tourette syndrome awareness
* Mental Health Awareness
Asymmetric, Open shape, Monochrome, Contains curved lines, Has crossing lines.
Category: Awareness Ribbons.
More symbols in Awareness Ribbons:
Many groups have adopted ribbons as symbols of support or awareness, and as a result, many causes often share each color. Some causes may also be represented by more than one color. read more »