The Royal Standard of Tonga
This page is about the meaning, origin and characteristic of the symbol, emblem, seal, sign, logo or flag: The Royal Standard of Tonga.
The Royal Standard of Tonga is the monarch's personal flag and is an armorial banner of the Royal Arms of Tonga.
It is split into the four quadrants of the coat of arms:
* The first quadrant, or contain three mullets argent;
* the second quadrant, gules the royal crown of Tonga;
* the third quadrant, azure contains a dove volant holding an olive branch;
* fourth quadrant, or contains three swords in saltire handled gules;
* overall a mullet argent ensigned with a cross couped gules.
More symbols in World Flags:
Flags from countries around the world, including their origins, design and history. read more »
More symbols in Flags:
A flag is usually a piece of fabric with a distinctive design that is usually rectangular and used as a symbol, as a signaling device, or decoration. The term flag is also used to refer to the graphi… read more »